Re: Java classes

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like some of normal objects created when Java is installed in the database.

If you need to create synonyms, just include objects from DBA_OBJECTS where object_type not like 'JAVA%'

Jared

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Koivu, Lisa wrote:

> Good morning all!
>
> I'm looking at a database I've inherited and there's a ton of java classes
> with very odd names. They look like this:
>
> /f78491d3_FromDescPreceding
> /f8a66d05_FromDescFollowing
> /fe1179a7_HTMLLinkElement
> /fe781194_HTMLAppletElement
>
> Has anyone seen stuff like this before? I have a script that creates a
> public synonym for every single object owned by a certain schema (don't ask
> why) and it creates public synonyms for all these classes. Well, it chokes
> because of the forward slashes. I don't know what to make of this.
>
> Any input is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Lisa
> Ft. Lauderdale, FL,USA

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address Received on Sun Jul 23 2000 - 19:22:54 CDT