Re: URGENT on Sunday !!! Database startup failed !!!

From: Manivannan.M <manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:51:18 +0530 (IST)

Hi Nico

Try this... Ask your Unix sysadmin to start your database or if you have the root password use that to log on to unix and then starting up the database....

regards...

                                        Manivannan Muthukrishnan.

    ADDRESS:                             E-MAIL:
    68/4, Site no:3,                     manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com
    80 Feet road,
    (opp) Deccan Studio,
    Indiranagar,                         PHONE:
    Bangalore - 560038.                  5284681  Ext: 464