Re: Java

From: Andreas Jung <ajung_at_sz-sb.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:12:08 +0200

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 02:00:45PM -0800, Debbie Lennartsson wrote:
> I agree completely. After working with PLSQL for 10 years, JAVA seems very
> difficult to me.
> Sorry, I can only agree with you, can't help you out yet. But I have to
> learn.

I disagree completely. I tried to use PL/SQL for writing stored procedures but after three days I found it anachronistic. On the other side Java is a modern language and provides a much better functionallity and usability compared to PL/SQL....just my personal opinion.

Andreas Received on Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:12:08 CDT