Re: OCP guidance(ranting, WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY OFF OT)"

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:08:39 -0400

Murali,

You've evidently not been on the list very long. I don't do politically correct, if you're offended then so be it.

There is way too much of the concept "let people do what they want, when they want, to whoever they want nowadays".

Joe

Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
Oracle 8i documentation online http://www.oracle-dba.com/oracle-docs