Collecting table statistics

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuck_hamilton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-846930886-964201580=:7528

Some time ago I thought I saw something on the list about 8i having the ability to automatically collecet statistics on tables with needing to issue the ANALYZE TABLE command. Can someone tell me how this works or point me to a document that describes it? Is this what the MONITORING clause of ALTER/CREATE table is for?

Do You Yahoo!?
--0-846930886-964201580=:7528

--0-846930886-964201580=:7528--