RE: batch interactive import

From: Shreepad Vaidya <Shreepad.Vaidya_at_alltel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 4:05 -0500

       Hi ,

       We had this kind of situation .
       We had to import some 300 tables out of 540 .

       When we tried to create a parameter file ( the file will get
       created through a utility called vim (vi)
       in unix) , but the import is unable to proceed.

       I don't remember the exact error.

       But we split the tables  into 3-4 different parameter files and
       ran the import seperately.
       This worked.

       There seems to be some limitation on the length of parameter
       file that can be accepted by import.

       Oracle 7.3.4   on HP-UX 10.2