Re: OCP guidance(ranting)

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:00:26 -0400

Why is are so many people on the list so big on OCP, learn to be a DBA first, the OCP will be easy enough after you learn the basics. Being OCP does NOT make you a good DBA( recruiters on the list are you LISTENING??????). and yes I'm OCP but I got 8 years of oracle dba experience to back it up, only reason I took it was my current employer at the time, paid for the tests and gave me 3K bonus to pass it.

Joe

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
Oracle 8i documentation online http://www.oracle-dba.com/oracle-docs