RE: OCP guidance(ranting)...OCP makes us ACTIVE !!!

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:49:23 -0700

I believe OCP is the best approach to upgrade the skills. Almost every year we need to appear for one upgrade exam, this way we can upgrade the skills, continue to work in that oracle version until the next upgrade exam is available. This would make the DBAs active and upgrade the skills. We are paying money so we will ACTIVELY upgrade the skills.Without OCP upgrade test, Iam afraid I may frequently visit http://www.lazydba.com .Am I correct??
OCP makes us ACTIVE ... atleast in my case...........