RE: RE: OFF-TOPIC Loose and lose

From: Philip West <P.West_at_g-icap.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:33:21 +0100

>I think what he was saying is that the *americans on Broadway in NTC*
>that use the proper/correct/whatever "english" spelling usually do it
>pretentiously. In other words they are *pretending*. British and
>Canadians don't have to pretend to be anything, right? In other
>words, they don't have anything to lose.

Surely you mean '...they don't have anything to loose' !!!

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable documentation or market practices governing the relationship between Garban Intercapital plc and its clients.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where they are stated to be the views of Garban Intercapital plc.