sub: Difference between Multi-threaded, dedicated and parellel

From: <Naina_Marikar_at_manulife.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:02:25 +0800

Hi listers,
Can anyone explain me what are the basic differences between Multi-threaded, dedicated and parellel database
in breif.
Earlier consideration is most appreciated.

Muthu

This message is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use by you of this message is strictly prohibited. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 21:02:25 CDT