RE: V$SQL_SAHRED_MEMORY, CHUNK_PTR & KSMCHPTR

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:42:07 +1000

Hi Rahul,

I submitted a bug against 8.0.5 about this on 14-JAN-1999. I don't know the bug number, and I'm not sure of the status, but Support should be able to help you with that. The problem is that X$KSMSP is constructed dynamically in the PGA when queried
but the pointer offsets are not corrected.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/