READ ONLY IF YOU RUN B.S.C.S (LHS billing application).- Please d

From: Hatzistavrou Yiannis <jhatzis_at_cosmote.gr>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:47:11 +0200

Dear All,

I wish to make you aware of a new list I have created aiming to help BSCS professionals and newbies around the globe exchange experiences and valuable info.

I must admit that I am a newbie into creating and maintaining a mailing list and for that I ask for your understanding.

Finally, I hope this list will only be the beginning and that you will embrace this effort.

See you there,

Hatzistavrou Yannis
DBA / Telco Analyst

RELATIVE INFO

Main URL: 		 http://www.egroups.com/group/bscs-lhs
Subscribe: 		bscs-lhs-subscribe_at_egroups.com (Do not enter
anything as subject or main message). Check return message.
Unsubscribe:		bscs-lhs-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com
Post Message:		bscs-lhs_at_egroups.com

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST, BUT TO THE LIST OWNER: bscs-lhs-owner_at_egroups.com Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 02:47:11 CDT