RE: batch interactive import

From: <StevenHaas_at_ebico.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:35:25 -0400

Back to the original question...

Has anyone seen this approach to the parameter file size limitation for the import or export?

TIA, again...

Steve Haas
DBA Consultant
at Royal & SunAlliance
Farmington, CT USA

"Grabowy, Chris" <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com> on 07/19/2000 09:17:56

To: "'oracledba_at_lazydba.com'" <oracledba_at_lazydba.com> cc: (bcc: Steven P. Haas/Waterside/EBICO) Subject: RE: batch interactive import

Rachel's rate schedule is as follows...

Mentioning her book $1.00
Mentioning how useful her book is $5.00 Mentioning how wonderful she is $10.00 Mentioning that she is a goddess Priceless