Re: Hot backup [Netware]

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:33:56 -0700

The web archive for that list doesn't appear to have been kept up to date, this is the best they have:

  http://hostigos.otherwhen.com/mailing_lists.html#NETW4L

It includes info on list operations.

If anyone has a critical need for the info, let me know, and I'll try to create a digest to forward via email attachment.

regards,
ep

Date sent:      	Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:20:49 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	Val_Gamerman/Victoria_Financial.VICTORIA_FINANCIAL_at_lnn.com
Subject:        	Re: Hot backup [Netware]