Init.Ora Parameters

From: <NazimT_at_banKapital.com.tr>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:38:53 +0300

Hi list...
I want to determine the best parameters for my init.ora file. For example; what is the right value for my timed_statistics parametre, or the ideal number of my rollbeg_segments and ideal sizes of them, or db_block_buffers...
I want to calculate their ideal sizes with little scripts. Can you tell me where I can find these scripts or can u show me a way to calculate them... Thanx. Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 08:38:53 CDT