Re: RE: OFF-TOPIC Loose and lose

From: Nechama Glasrot <Nglasrot_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:16:19 -0400

excuse me ... some of us are indeed educated correctly and do not hail = from the land of pretention ... in fact theatre is quite correct in = english-speaking countries such as canada ... so there!!! ;>)

>>> "Shockey, David" <DShockey_at_jwrinc.com> 07/19 7:45 PM >>>
Theater is of course the correct American spelling. Theatre is only used = by
pretentious snobs.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com=20

Author: Smith, Ron L.