Orcle management server

From: Johnson <johnson_at_skinternational.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:09:00 +0530

Hi

Pls can someone tell the reason for the error "VNI 2015 authentication error"
while I am taking the export using Oracle Management Server. Pls note I am able to do a import and export using the IMP utility OR are there any docs available on the same using OMS.

thanks

regards Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 01:39:00 CDT