how to trace/log a specific session id ??

From: jim allison <jallison01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:16:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends,

Im sure this is piece of cake for many of you, but I really need some help.

Im in need of tracing (or logging) all SQL commands executed on a specific session id. This session is NOT a sql plus procedure, it is opened by another client/server application. I have no control over it BEFORE it starts, and Ill only find out its session id after it is already running.

Id like to see all SQLs being executed ... no need for the actual results of them ...

Any tips ??

Thanks for helping,

Jim

Do You Yahoo!?