Re: Reports timing out

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:46:26 -0400

Is you archivelog destination fulling up? If it does then everything stops until there is more space. That would of course cause your reports to never finish or time out. Make sure that your archivelog destination is large enough and do a backup of the files and delete them in a timely fashion.

HTH
Ruth