RE: Java

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:40:26 -0700

it's deja vu all over again!

I don't know how good it is (nothing Oracle specific??):

 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ -
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/reallybigindex.html -
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/index.html -

and there is this (you are probably already sick of looking at it, sorry):

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java/jroadmap/java/listing.htm

regards,
ep

On 18 Jul 2000, at 14:00, Debbie Lennartsson wrote:

Date sent:      	Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:00:45 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	"Debbie Lennartsson" <deb_at_adaptivepartners.com>
Subject:        	RE: Java