Re: sql%found problem

From: Sultan <ssyed_at_fine.co.ae>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:46:32 +0400

HAI all,

The problem not with SQL%found ,problem with count function.

If you use count function definitely it will return value Zero or more than zero.
It means SQL Stmt executed successfully and returning rows also,so It will never go to 'No' section in your coding .

By the way for your information
If you used Count funtion in SQL Stmt You no need to define Exception WHEN NO_DATA_FOUND since the count function never return 'no rows';

Regards.
SUL.