Snapshot based Replication : Master table truncate

From: <mahib.narayan_at_bt.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:07:46 +0100

Hi List,

I have a query related to Oracle805 (Snapshot based replication). I have a table in the master database which is replicated in another database using Primary Key based snapshots. We are using fast refresh for this, every one hour.
The problem which I am facing presently is that when we truncate the master table, the replicated table becomes off the sync with the master table. Any ideas ????

TIA, Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 11:07:46 CDT