Anyone with Sybase and Oracle knowledge on this list?

From: <rsands_at_lendleaserei.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:42:42 -0400

Listers,

A client is having to migrate from Oracle to Sybase in order to upgrade their application (Intershop4). I provided them with scripts to produce transfer files to load data to their primary inventory/ordering system and am now attempting to get that process functioning in the Sybase test environment. I need help figuring out how to replace some of the commands I used, primarily to get the output formatted correctly.

Anyone out there willing to answer some of the questions that pop as I work through this? I've picked up a couple of books, but Oracle to Sybase translation guides seem to be in short supply :-)

TIA ... Robyn Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:42:42 CDT