RE: DBMS_SQL

From: Jorge Luiz Alves <jalves_at_mdic.gov.br>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:20:31 -0300

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajagopal Venkataramany [mailto:rajagopalvr_at_excite.com] Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 12:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: DBMS_SQL

Hi,

   In a PLSQL Varchar variable declaration, we can go upto varchar2   (4000) whereas in a table declaration, it can be upto varchar2   (2000).

   For your information...

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:43:57 -0800, ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com wrote:

> Thank Srini, you're right.

> =20

tell me
if
> this is correct way and give a short example.
> =20
> =20

> Thank you in advance,
> =20
> =20

> Jorge Alves.
> =20

> --
> Author: Jorge Luiz Alves
> INET: jalves_at_mdic.gov.br
> =20

> San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing =
Lists
> =20

> --=20
> Author: Srinivasan Subramanian kandallu
> INET: srinivasan.kandallu_at_wipro.com
> =20

> San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing =
Lists
> Author: Jorge Luiz Alves
> INET: jalves_at_mdic.gov.br
> =20

> San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing =
Lists

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

--=20
Author: Rajagopal Venkataramany
  INET: rajagopalvr_at_excite.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 09:20:31 CDT