Re: Anyone with Sybase and Oracle knowledge on this list?

From: Venugopal V V S <venug_at_cse.iitb.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:22:30 +0530 (IST)

Hi Robyn,
I explain the way what I tried...It's simple and effecient..but it uses MS-Access as intermediate DB.
First use the migration assistant provided by ORACLE(Oracle-->MS_Access) Now from Access to Sybase and this is done with tools again in-built in Access.
Good Luck....
Let me know if it has any problems (as such the migration is perfect here.)
Rgds..

Venu Gopal VVS.
Software Engineer.
Project SMARS.