Re: EXTREMELY Urgent !!!!!!

From: Gregory Conron <gconron_at_hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:19:43 -0300

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Hate to bust your bubble (about Listguru), but I did get it in all it's
> binary glory.

No bubble to burst, and I still have doubts as every other binary to come through has been stripped out. Including this one to me - the only attachment I received was the note stating as much.

Guess your just special :)

Enjoy the binary in all its glory,
GC
 --
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner that fish follow migrating caribou. Received on Sun Jul 16 2000 - 20:19:43 CDT