Re: EXTREMELY Urgent !!!!!!

From: Gregory Conron <gconron_at_hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:38:28 -0300

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Please don't open my last two mail containing jokes as subject. It was
> sent automatically by one of mail virus........
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.....
>
> Rajesh

Two things to be thankful for - I'm running a *nix variant, so Word macro viruses don't bother me, and second (and most important for the list), Listguru automagically filters out binary attachments, so no intended victim actually received the file.

Cheers,
GC
  --
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner that fish follow migrating caribou. Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 07:38:28 CDT