RE: Error installing 816 on Solaris 8 Intel

From: Gregory Conron <gconron_at_hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:11:04 -0300

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Hello Darwin,
> I have seen quite a few installation 'issues'..
> But this is absolute 1st for me..
>
> Please let me know what was the problem and how u
> solved it please..

Just a shot in the dark, but what shell are you running it under? If you are using bash, '(' can cause some errors. Switch to /bin/sh and re-run the installer.

Cheers,
GC
 --
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner that fish follow migrating caribou. Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 17:11:04 CDT