Re: Scheduled Jobs in OEM not running

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:56:40 PDT

Nothing like that he either has to be in the primary domain or as the local user but the main issue is he has to given a privilege as to log on as a batch job,if this is given then he do all the stuff other wise the agent will not schedule the jobs properly and will get a message saying AUTHENTICATE FAILURE