RE: Troubles installing Oracle 8.1.5 on AIX, this time 4.3.3

From: Veronica Levin <vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:31:07 -0600

Hi Rocky,
With Charlie Mengler help I finally managed to run the installer, and = after
the installation was succesful, I am having problems with linking = again.
(that is how this thread started 2 days ago)

the errors I get are:

The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
mkl
dflags ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8
The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
mkl
dflags ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8
The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
mkl
dflags ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8
The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
ntc
ontab.o ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8
The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
cli
ent_sharedlib ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8 The make file command being called is /usr/ccs/bin/make -f = ins_net_client.mk
cli
ent_sharedlib ORACLE_HOME=3D/oracle/oracle8

and so on....=20

Any ideas?

I must say that when I installed AIX 4.3.3 I couldn't find the make = utility
on the inatllation CD's.
So, I copied it from the production servers in the /usr/bin and = /usr/ccs/bin
directories.
I know this haves something to do with the errors, but don't know how = to
solve it.

Thanks for your help!

Saludos,

Ver=F3nica Levin Enr=EDquez