Re: Scheduled Jobs in OEM not running

From: Ram <ramg_at_quaartz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:09:42 -0700

In NT the following is the cause :
The os user you login as should be a local user (i.e one who is authenticated locally and NOT by the Primay Domain Controller) and the same user should be existing in Oracle and should be used in the credentials as the database user. This may probably help! ramkumarg_at_hotmail.com

> Tried, none of the jobs in all job types ran. OEM console is running on
> win2000 workstation and jobs are submitted to Solaris 7 box. Any ideas?
>
> Zhong
> It's another beautiful day!

Thursday,
> > 'SYSDATE + 7' then executes every Thursday, not Monday.
> >
> > If you always want to automatically execute a job at a specific time,
> > regardless of the last execution (for example, every Monday), the
INTERVAL