Oracle DBA Needed in Jacksonville, Florida..

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

Position - Oracle DBA
Location - Jacksonville, Florida
Compensation - Base salary D.O.E. plus great benefits

Responsibilities include Oracle product planning and installation, verifying all system resources required, planning and building instances, creation and modification of the physical database objects, backup and recovery planning and execution, and performance monitoring and tuning. Additional duties may include Oracle support tool evaluation and purchase recommendations. Must be able to plan and manage small to medium size projects to completion, direct the work assignment of junior department members, be proactive in work assignments.

*Requirements:

Oracle 7/8
Unix/Unix Shell scripts
SQL
PL/SQL
TCP/IP
               =20
This position offers:

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment=  to:

Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Phone: 1-800-549-8502.=20
* Please use job code: DBA/Jax/PK/one

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S. for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you,=20
we invite you to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the posiition=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Thanks,
Bill Law
OraStaff, Inc-"The Proven Connection To Oracle Opportunity" Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:46:29 CDT