db_file_multiblock_read_count parameter

From: Prasada R Gunda <Prasada.Gunda1_at_hartfordlife.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:19:55 -0400

Hi All,

We are using ETL(extraction,transformation and loading) tool to load data from source databases to warehouse database.
This tool allows us to write custom sql and does not allow DDL statements.

I am using full table scan on some of the tables in some sql quries. I would like to increase the value of db_file_multiblock_read_count when I do FTS.

Is there any way I could increase the db_file_multiblock_read_count value other than changing it in init.ora file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 15:19:55 CDT