HELP! How to re-compile a Pro*C program

From: Ed <junior_peon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

We are upgrading HP-UX from 10.20 to 11.0. I have a Pro*C program that executes on the earlier OS release but not on HP-UX11.0

We had applied 2 C Library patches that were supposed to make re-compiling unnecessary but that don't seems to work. According to OWWS, I need to re-compile it but I know nothing about Pro*C.

I inherited this program and I am stuck. I have been searching for information on the basics of Pro*C. While I am doing that, I am hoping some kind folks can help me out and point me in the right direction. I have checked Metalink and read some threads on this.

I am desperate....any help is most welcomed and appreciated. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Ed

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail – Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 14:16:07 CDT