HELP! How to re-compile a Pro*C program

From: Ed <junior_peon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

We are upgrading HP-UX from 10.20 to 11.0. I have a Pro*C program that executes on the earlier OS release but not on HP-UX11.0

We had applied 2 C Library patches that were supposed to make re-compiling unnecessary but that don't seems to work. According to OWWS, I need to re-compile it but I know nothing about Pro*C.

I inherited this program and I am stuck. I have been searching for information on the basics of Pro*C. While I am doing that, I am hoping some kind folks can help me out and point me in the right direction. I have checked Metalink and read some threads on this.

I am desperate....any help is most welcomed and appreciated. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Ed

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 14:16:07 CDT