Re: OCP Practice Test.......

From: Natasha Batson <nbatson_at_neal-and-massy.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:14:01 -0400

hee hee hee

I think he got a little confused with Anjali R who I think originated this message.

Hmmmm ... and I thought my name was Anjan.

Ron Rogers wrote:

> Anjali
> I have used the selftestsoftware for practive before taking the OCP exams
and I find them extremly helpfull and informative along with the many books available on the market. "Osborne's DBA Certification Exam Guide" is easy to read and understand. Another web site you might visit is the BrainBuzz Cramsession site at http://cramsession.brainbuzz.com and select the free study guides.

http://www.lazydba.com
> > > oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk
oracledba-subscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk

Lists