How To Get The Most Out of Oracle8i's Web Related Features Without Really Trying

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:49:35 -0500

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best resource (web pages, books, etc.) on making the most of the Oracle 8i web features?

We are still on 8.0.5, but our ASP guys are asking questions that sound like 8i may have facilities that can help, and I hate trying to make a rounder wheel. I just need to do a quick study and check it out.

Thanks in advance.

-rje Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 11:49:35 CDT