RE: queries too slow

From: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:13:05 -0500

  Think you could humor us with some details on the table...it might help if we knew a few more things about the layout of the table (columns and their datatypes and sizes), a list of all indexes on the table (and the columns that belong to them), and foreign keys (to and from the table in question). If you had posted this info earlier, then I apologize for bringing it back up again--just recently rejoined the list (and getting back into the thick of things).

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Database Geek
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX