Oracle DBA Handbook scripts

From: <cemail_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:44:55 -0700

Has anyone used the scripts in Kevin Loney's DBA Handbook for Monitoring Multiple Databases? I set up the database he suggested and then set up the space_watcher report (pg. 182). Last week it recorded Week 1 data. This week the Week 1 data did not show up and it didn't show Week 2 data either. It is a rather lengthy script. Not sure if something is wrong with the script. Looked at it several times and my script appears to be identical. If you know of any corrections or could send me a copy of the script that is successful, I would really appreciate it.

Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html ) The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere! Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:44:55 CDT