RE: OTRACE Archeology

From: <ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:33:10 +0200

Seems to be hard to find some doc about Oracle trace. I still don't know what it does and how it can be useful. If someone could help !
I just remember than on older versions of Oracle 7.x ( before 7.3.3 I think ), letting these files grow can lead to some performance problems, so,we are deleting these files, thus stopping Oracle trace feature.