OFF TOPIC:karma v1.0, finally

From: <sean.hull_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 06:48:20 -0400 (EDT)

For those who are not familiar, I've been developing an Oracle Database Monitoring system in Perl. After a year in development, I'm proud to announce 1.0. Who would have guessed it would be so much work. This version should be substantially more stable as I've just been spending the last few releases fixing bugs, and not really adding any new features. There were a lot of bugs.

http://www.iheavy.com/karma/
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/09/04/936436051.html

Enjoy. Received on Fri Jul 07 2000 - 05:48:20 CDT