DW Data Modelling

From: Patrick Mullen <Patrick.Mullen_at_wfp.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:44:00 +0200

Anyone know any good graphical tools for doing DW modelling? I would like to be able to present Star Schema data models in a way that they make sense to the business user, (imaginative ways for showing hierarchies is my main interest).

Desginer just draws boxes. If there is nothing out there, anyone want to pay me to write one? Cause that is what I will do.

I drank too much vodka last night and now the world wont lie still, and when we got back home there was a dying cat in the garden and its still there!

Thanks Received on Fri Jul 07 2000 - 03:44:00 CDT