RE: 2 NICs on NT and Listener setup

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:44:55 -0600

Hi,
I'm not familiar with the 5500s but I have a 8000 with 2 NICs and they both share the same IP address. I can set it up for fault tolerance failover or load balancing. It uses the Compaq NIC Teaming Transport as well as TCP/IP. I never had a problem with the listener. Check your Network properties.
HTH -
Chris J. Guidry P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services
Phone: (780) 420-4142