Re: image pixels

From: Ram <ramg_at_quaartz.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:35:48 -0700

Hi!

I had tried storing images in Oracle database (photographs) using an Oracle Forms 5.0 application.
But the performance was so bad that we changed the application to store it in the file system itself.
Retrieval from the file-system is the fastest in my opinion and also it saves lot of headaches to the DBA (on maintenance and ensuring uniform performance, etc).

Ramkumar