RE: Database Management Tools

From: <mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 9:20:58 +0100

<shameless plug>

Have you taken a look at Bradmark's tools? All of the functions you are=20= asking for in this mail are in the DBA Module, which is a part of the=20= DBGeneral product family=2E What kind of repository is that you are looking=20= for? We can store anything, from a repository of SQL, capicity planning data,=20= through to performance metrics, like transaction times, and even go as far as=20= to repository what we call a UDC (User Defined Collection) which sits in=20= background collecting anything that you can return a delta with through SQL=2E=2E

Take a look at www=2Ebradmark=2Ecom and get back to me if you like what you see=2E= =20=
In terms of scalability, our architecture is highly scalable and reliable,=20= and I can give you reference sites at your request=2E=20=

</shameless plug>

Sorry guy's, but I couldn't resist, must be the salesman in me:)

Regards

Mark Leith
Bradmark UK Ltd
Tel: +44 1905 757 500