Re: Is there anyone who can help???

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:25:20 PDT

just create a batch command and assign it to AT of the NT scheduler which will take care of your online backup.
and regarding the archive backup we have a java script which will take care of the archive logs, it checks what is the last file which got copied and then copies the next from the arhived log destination to required destination.
which version of oracle are you running if you are running 8 and above why dont you use the RMAN,its one of the most easiest one which i have seen for taking backups and recovery of the datafiles and archived files.Try it out