Linux and MTS

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:19:22 -0400

I'm working MTS under Linux, and I've noticed that the operation of ALTER SYSTEM SET MTS_DISPATCHERS is unreliable. Sometimes when I use that command to add new dispatchers, it works, and other times the instance crashes. My crash rate when attempting to change MTS_DISPATCHERS on the fly is probably 30-50%. Is this true on other platforms, or could this be the result of Oracle being relatively new to Linux? BTW, I'm running 8.1.6 on Red Hat 6.0.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:19:22 CDT