RE: cannot truncate a table

From: Cydnee Williams <cw_at_netlimit.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:15:03 -0500

Hey List, FYI. I was the owner of this table, had a problem to truncate but not drop. There were no priv or role issues, no corrupted datafiles. When I drop/recreated this table by using exp/imp on a different tablespace, still experienced the same Ora-942 error, I finally realized it was a public synonym problem. The DDL became a DL. The problem fixed by drop the synonym and recreated it with a different name.

Later,