RE: 2 NIC's in NT?

From: French, Bobby (STL) <BFrench_at_slpcapital.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:42:50 -0500

We run 8.0.5 with NT4 on Compaq Proliant servers. So, they should look into other problems because multiple nic's is not the problem. I spoke with Oracle a while back and they said that two nic's will work, but they do not support it. We have not had any problems related to the two nic's. I just point the listener to the IP on one of the nic's, and the OS takes care of the rest.

HTH, Bobby

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 13:42:50 CDT