Technet Users get FREE tools?

From: <mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:55:02 +0100

Guys,

I heard from a contact over in Munich yesterday that Oracle is *GIVING_AWAY*=20= Performance Pack & Diagnostics options for OEM to 800,000 technet=20= members?!?!?

Has anyone heard this yet at all? I am a technet member, but have heard=20= nothing of this?

Cheers Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 07:55:02 CDT