Re: Advance Repication info on Metalink

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:24:45 +0300

> Cold someone tell me how can I see detailed
> information (whitepapers, journals) on Metalink.

U have to be registered MetaLink member (membership is not free)

I think I have mirrored everything about replication available at MetaLink, u may check these URLs first :

"Oracle8 Advanced Replication-Manageability" http://pillango.sirma.bg/oracle/N034_replication.pdf

"Oracle8 Advanced Replication"
http://pillango.sirma.bg/oracle/N035_replication.pdf

" Advanced Replication : What Is It Good For?" http://pillango.sirma.bg/oracle/N056_replic.pdf

hope this helps,

    Marin

"The important thing for all of us is never look *at* the bars, look *through* them. Because if you keep looking *at* bars, you'll never get anything done, and you'll never have fun in life, any joy."

                                                  William Wharton, "Pride"